Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hungry Hungry Hippo


For starters...Steve and I got a new digital camera! I found our old one on the floor during a Jack's Mannequin concert so it was pretty banged up AND it took about 3 whole minutes to load between taking each picture...many a good moments were not captured because of that 3 minutes. Here is us trying out our new camera for the first time:

Steve was making me laugh, that's why my smile is extra big. lol.

So yesterday morning, Steve woke up and made me homemade apples and cinnamon oatmeal! It was SO delicious...AND the best part is, I got to eat it in my favorite little bowl:

I don't know anyone who could look at this little bowl and be grumpy.
And here is my yummy oatmeal:

Nommy, nom, nom...I ate two bowls O_O;

So the only thing I really accomplished yesterday was cleaning up and organizing the spare room/soon-to-be the baby's nursery! I wish I would have taken a "before" picture, but I forgot. Well, here's the after picture at least:

Everything in the left side of the picture needs to be donated or sold (including the bike) so I have a lot of work ahead of me...

After all that hard work, I was super hungry (what's new?) so I made some yummy french fries (I was craving miracle whip so I needed to make something to go with it lol):

After posting all these food related pictures, I'm hungry again.... :)

2 comments:

  1. How were those fries??! :) AND I love that "bowl" that I once used as a cup. where can I get one? I need one of those in my life. xoxo jewels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I just now saw this comment! The fried were AMAZING and yes, the "bowl" is very versatile and I think I found it at Salvation Army so...idk what to tell you on the one!

    ReplyDelete