Saturday, January 30, 2010

Profile and Prediction


A couple of days ago I had my "20 Week Detailed Anatomy Scan" at the hospital so Steve and I got to see our little one bouncing around on the screen once again! Actually, he was being pretty lazy and refused to get off of his back, so the technician had a hard time getting a picture of his little spine. Oops, looks like I might have passed on the laziness gene! :/
Here is a picture of his little head and face!

The technician told me that he was already in the birthing position (head down) and I was so proud! It's so silly, but I was like, "That's my baby, he's exactly where he's supposed to be!" Yeah, I know...

So as you might have noticed...I'm still referring to baby as HIM because it's official now! He is definitely 99% sure a BOY! It's "99%" because the technicians aren't allowed to say "100%".

So I will share a little story with all of you. WAY back at the beginning of the pregnancy, I was probably about 8 or 9 weeks, I went to Victoria's Secret with a friend and bought a few pairs of underwear and I bought the style called "Boy Bikini". Well, I wore the underwear the next day and I guess I forgot to take the style sticker off because when I woke up in the morning, this was on my belly:

Right then I knew the baby was a boy. It was definitely a sign for me! I mean...I had "BOY" spelled out right on my stomach!
....
Only 20 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment