Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!




Since it's Valentine's Day, I decided to post some pictures of me and some of the people I love! I don't believe that Valentine's Day should be just between "lovers", but between yourself and everyone that you love!
Me and my dad on my wedding day:
My sister Katarra, my mom, and me:

Me and my sister Stephanie aka Seester:

Me and my niece Maleigha when she was 6 weeks old:
My "dawgs" Widget and Trixie:

And of COURSE:
Me and my wonderful hubby Steve:
Who is my #1 Valentine this year?
YAY!
So, if you don't see your own beautiful face on this blog and you are thinking to yourself, "OMG, Michelle doesn't love me!?"...don't get your panties in a twist!! More likely than not, I DO LOVE YOU, but I'm just too lazy to post 800 pictures of everyone I love! :)
Hope you have a good day, and if you don't have a Valentine to share today with, just love yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment