Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Things I can't wait to do once Konnor is born:
#1 Sleep on my STOMACH! I have always slept on my stomach (even though my chiropractor tells me it's a terrible thing) and now I can't. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I'm 75% on my stomach and then I'm worried for at least 15 minutes that I've squished Konnor and he's gonna be born with a gimpy arm or something.
#2 Drink caffeine...in large quantities. For those of you who have seen/dealt with me before noon, you understand this one.
#3 Have a glass of wine or a beer or SOMETHING! I don't even drink a lot, but it's just the fact that I can't have one that bothers me. Haha. I don't like being told "No" obviously. :)
#4 Run and tackle Steve. It's just not as fun when I have to "walk fast and grab" Steve. "Run and tackle" is so much better.
#5 Eat over easy eggs. I miss you yellow gooey stuff. I miss you and my toast misses you. Sigh.


Things I will miss:
#1 I don't have to carry in the heavy groceries after we go shopping.
#2 I never have to worry that my stomach pudge is sticking out in a tight shirt...face it Michelle, it's sticking WAY out now. I don't even have to try to suck it in :)
#3 I can have a milkshake because "it's calcium for the baby" after all.
#4 Konnor river dancing or doing somersaults or whatever it is he's doing in there.


One of my favorite pictures ever:

AND lastly, I have a new follower, Jessyca! YAY!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. lol, did it take you a second to figure out who it was that commented. :)

    Secondly, you can have wine, it's actually good for the baby. I don't know why, it's what I heard, just drink in moderation. I always thought about having some with Maddy but I hate wine..lol

    ReplyDelete