Saturday, September 11, 2010

11 Weeks and TEETHING?!

Nom, Nom, Nom...
Nooooo!!! Not teething! The dreaded "teething time" is already upon us...it's true...Steve and I located two small, very hard, white bits of teeth popping out of little man's gums. I noticed lately that he had been drooling a lot and chewing on his little fist like it was the newest trend, not to mention having random bouts  of fussiness. I was thinking to myself, "No WAY is he teething already! He's not even three months!" Then we found the teeth poking out. Poor little guy isn't to the point where he can hold his own teething ring (or cold washcloth or anything for that matter) in his mouth yet, so mommy has to sit there and hold it for him. He especially likes to chew on my finger, lol.


Konnor has been a little baby on the go lately. We have been driving everywhere! We went to Hudson to visit Auntie Katarra and we drove aaalll the way up to Howell to visit the Grandparents, Uncles, and Aunt Regina. On both trips I had to change K's diaper in a gas station bathroom and BOTH times, they didn't have a baby changer thingy on the wall. I had to change his on the FLOOR (with blankets laid down of course!) but still, EW. 

                                     

He was pretty much "Whatever Mom" about it, but I thought it was gross. We have some little plastic diaper changing mats that some wonderful people bought for us to use in a situation like this, but did I have those with me? Of course not! lol :) I always have my bag stocked with things I don't need, then as soon as I take it out of my bag because I "never use it"...I need it. SIGH.

ALSO...someone is moving up in the world and now fits into his 3 month old clothes...including this hoodie that I love! Look at this little charmer! He's like..."Hey lady, how you doin?" Hahaha...

                          

xoxo,
Michelle

 

2 comments:

  1. It was times like that, that I would just change Maddy on the backseat of my car..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried that before, but because of the bucket seats and his carseat base, he doesn't fit and he rolls onto his side. One time while I was changing him in the car, he mysteriously cut his head on something! I don't know what it was, but his head was bleeding a little bit even. After that, I don't even try anymore!

    ReplyDelete