Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Some "Never Before Seen" Pictures...

From when I was pregnant with Konnor...

From when my dad took me and Steve to breakfast at Big Boy :)
Me and my belly, taking a snooze...
I'm amazed I still had cheekbones at that point!
Who even knows what was going on in this picture!
Fast forwards about 30 minutes and I was NOT "thumbs up" anymore!

....This next picture is NOT for the faint of heart and should NOT be viewed by anyone who can't stand the sight of blood or of newborn babies fresh from the oven! That's your warning!
.
.
.
.
.

However, it is by far my absolute FAVORITE picture from the entire birthing experience...

I will never forget the first time I saw Konnor's little face and heard him crying, it was like nothing else in the room existed for those few moments...

And now look how big this little turd is getting!
He has officially grown out of his Newborn and 0-3 months clothes! Moving on to 3-6 months!
'Til Next Time.....
-Michelle

1 comment: