Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Blog With No Theme!

Just look at that mischievous little face!  Konnor was playing on the floor and a turned away for 5 seconds and when I looked back, he was sitting on the couch just like this! I was like, "What?! How did you get up there?!" Hahaha, now I have to find a new "hiding place" for things I don't want him to have. I used to put stuff on the back of the couch, but now he can reach it! 

Also, Seester finally sent me some of the pictures that were on her phone from our trip!
Maleigha getting attacked by the tickle monster!
I'm not sure what we were looking at...

Maleigha eating snacks while we get our picture taken.

Hahaha, here is Konnor's 1 year old picture in Daddy's sweater. I'm hiding behind him because holding him upright with the sweater on was the only way we could get the picture! Here's how much he's grown in 6 months:
SO MUCH BIGGER!!
'til next time,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Mischievous is right, he's even holding a pitchfork, haha, but he is so adorable & is definitely getting bigger. I don't remember that picture of him even though it was taken at our house. Maybe I was at work. Maleigha is growing up way too fast, I need to see her & her mommy before she gets any bigger. Love the blogs Michelle, they brighten my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete