Friday, September 16, 2011

Rise and Shiny Face!

It has taken me like, 5 days to write this blog post for some unknown reason. I have rewritten it so many times, again for no good reason. I just wanted to share these pictures, because they are different than most of the other pictures I post. These were almost all taken by Steve FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! I literally woke up, and had the camera flashing in my face!

My hair likes to throw a party while I sleep:
I require coffee in order to get out of bed and Konnor gets his milk (again with the crazy hair):
Don't we just look amazing in the morning?! Undereye bags and all :)
Konnor is finally learning to smile for the camera! Yay!

 Steve's lovely mustache...that he stole from Mr. Potato Head Man...
Konnor has started scrunching up his nose when he laughs and I think it's so cute! You can kind of see it in this picture:
 
FINALLY got this post done! Woo Hoo!
Oh, I am still planning on doing a giveaway soon!

-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. A new post, YAY!!!! Soon I will get to see you guys look like this when you wake up in the morning unless of course you don't wake up until the afternoon. lol. Konnor is really growing & I like his scrunchy nose too, it's cute. I can't wait until you guys are here. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete