Friday, December 2, 2011

What We've Been Up To On This Side Of The Country!

Here's what we have been up to! Remember that Holiday Fest I was telling you about in the last post!? Well I got invited to go! Tickets are like $40 per person and I got invited to go for free because I helped set up! It was so amazing and fancy! Very important people from the whole state of Kansas get to go to this thing, so I was very excited and honored to attend! The night before the event, we went to a Wassail party...
 Here is me and my mom at the Wassail Party. I learned that wassail (which is pronounced "wassle") is a hot, spiced, apple juice and it is delicious! The party was for people to come and preview all of the items that were going to be auctioned off during Holiday Fest and to watch a few musical performances by some of the clients from Tech.
 Me, my mom, and Jim at Holiday Fest in front of the pretty lights! I did my mom's hair and makeup for the night :D
 The boring ol' food court at the Kansas State Fair Grounds was transformed into a glamorous and beautiful festival of lights! It was so beautiful!
 We took Konnor to see the motorcycles during the Toys for Tots toy run! The people raise money for toys and then deliver them via motorcycle to Toys for Tots! He loved seeing and hearing all of the bikes!
 It was super cold, but Konnor was waving at all of the riders!
STEVE FINALLY GOT HERE!!!!! HOORAY X INFINITY!
 Konnor and his daddy being "cool dudes" in their sunglasses! That's one thing about Kansas, even in the dead of winter the sun is shining brightly and you should wear your sunglasses!
 The adorable Konnor sitting in his little chair outside...
 Konnor and his wagon...
 One side of my new hair style! I love it!
My family...me looking awesome and Konnor just finished "digging for gold" in his nose hahaha!!

Tune in next time to see what me and my family are up to in our new home in Kansas!!!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment