Thursday, January 31, 2013

My 1st Throwback Thursday

Today is Thursday. In the blogging world, Thursday is known as "Throwback Thursday", a day when bloggers near and far post pictures from their yesteryears. I've always wanted to do a Throwback Thursday post, but by the time I thought about it, it wasn't Thursday anymore! Today I am going to do it, my first Throwback Thursday. So I didn't want to just post a collection of random old pictures, so I'm going with a little "theme". I was inspired by little Natalie and decided to go WAY back and start at the beginning when I was but I wee babe... 
This is my dad holding little ol' me and possibly trying to burp me? It looks like I'm rocking a Mohawk even! A Mohawk (my auto-correct is saying that word needs to be capitalized? Ok...) and a little white dress. Awesome. I just love this picture.
Here is me and my mom (and our PURPLE...possible maroon (EDIT: my mom informed me that the couch was MAUVE)...sectional couch that I LOVED and still love and want a sectional couch desperately because of) sitting on the floor for no apparent reason except to look cute? Look at my little jumper! When I look at old pictures all I can think of is weird things like, "Wow, we had a big living room!", and "Is that lotion on the floor?". Yes. Weird.

Geez, after looking at these pictures for a while, I guess little Natalie really does look like me! Score! :D

'til next time,
Michelle

p.s. I have been working on a different blog post for about 3 days now, but I've got to get Steve's help to get a few pictures for it! I'll post it soon hopefully!

5 comments:

  1. Maye it's Nair..cuz your mom is totally wearing short shorts..I know you know what I'm referring to...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think it's just the way she is sitting that's making them look like that and besides...it was the 80's. lol!

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with having a sectional couch too! We never had one when I was younger though so i'm not really sure where my obsession is coming from!? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably just because they are awesome and full of possibility! lol I remember running back and forth on it for hours and doing flips on it too.

      Delete
  3. I want a sectional couch and until we were called and offered the free couch we have, we were going to use tax money for one! BUT you cant beat free :)

    I can't wait for more throwback Thursday's :)
    To be honest, I think there's a box of your pictures still at my moms house! I saw the box a while ago( I think it was your graduation invitation box?)... I will need to grab those and get them out to you!!

    ReplyDelete