Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday: My Best Friend's Birthday!

Yesterday was my best friend's 27th birthday! We were born 17 days apart and have been friends for 15 years (which means I've also been addicted to Diet Coke for 15 years haha)! We met during the Fall of 1998 when we both tried out for cheerleading. I had to go to her house one day to work on something...a project? A routine? I can't remember now, but we've been friends ever since!
Here we are summer of 2000 on our trip to California! My dad had this brilliant idea to DRIVE from Michigan to California with 4 teenage girls. Smart. Haha, actually it was extremely fun and I will never forget that trip!
Here we are at Cedar Point making a really, really bad decision with those corn rows! My scalp was BURNT to a crisp after that day!
Us at prom our Junior year of high school.
On vacation once again, but this time we are at Disney World in Orlando, FL for a band trip. Yes, we were in band, BUT we played percussion so we were awesome. Haha!
And here is us being weird which was basically our normal selves. I was trying to find more of these, but this is the only one I could find! We lived in a small town and in a neighboring town, about 20 miles away, there was a K-Mart that had one of these picture takers outside of it. I was pretty much obsessed with that machine! I would make special trips to that town just to use it!

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY Julie, I hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane. Also, I was thinking...we have been friends for longer than we haven't been friends. Isn't that CRAZY? Geez, we are getting old.

-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVED the trip down memory lane!!! THANK YOU!! I needed some smiles/giggles. As we are nearing our move I'm getting worried about the amount of stuff we have vs the amount of HELP we have. hahah

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clothes...that hair...Those clothes!! ;)

    Also that made me feel old. 27??! That's it??

    ReplyDelete